1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2024-2-19 11:37:49 | All posts |Dock
Foxglove here! Funnily enough, I'd found this group of fairies called the Winx and just had to try out these gorgeous outfits!

Light of Night and Day!.png
This one represents the Light of the Sun and the Moon. I'm a Light Talent myself, but I just can't seem to warm anything with my Light anymore because, Winter's Light. Wearing this makes me feel like I've regained the gift of Warm Light with the addition of Rainbow Making.

Water!.png
This one represents Water, I believe... had I the ability to harness any light other than white light no matter the prism used, I could easily make rainbows using water.

Flora!.png
This one represents the Flora or Gardening. Most Gardeners rely on us Light Talents to provide light for their plants to grow, but most plants prefer warmer light. Still, at least I still feel like I can help out the cause of plant growth with my support.
Fauna!.png This one I'm told is for the Fauna, or Animals. Did you know that not all pollinators are insects? Bats are often credited as scary, but some bats can help with the pollination, like fireflies and especially bees! My butterfly Diamondwings loves to fly from flower to flower sampling the nectar of different flowers.

Fire!.png
This one represents Fire, but I personally can't see how since it has nothing red in said outfit... or really golden. Blue is sometimes seen in a fire, but only for the hottest fires. Still, fire is something that no one that lacks the talent for such should toy with.

Music!.png
This one represents Music and though I've been known to sing once and again, I can name a plethora of folks (but won't) that are better qualified to sing. Also, is this a happening outfit or what?

Tech!.png
This represents Tech... I think it's short for Technology. While we do have some form of technology here, our technology looks dividends better for the environment because we still build our tools using what we can find in nature, but also now we use Lost (some prefer the term Found) Things. I do wish the top were a little whiter, but oh well.

Belief!.png
Finally, this outfit is the best of the best in the collection that I have! I think this one is the Ultimate Belief representation because it combines the first seven I mentioned: Light, Water, Garden, Animals, Fire, Music and Tech... or Tinkering, if you prefer! Well, it's been a real sparkly time, so here's to flying again!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-28 05:30 , Processed in 0.111546 second(s), 46 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc