5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

active userwarmheartedministerSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-8-29 04:37:31 | All posts |Dock
Heyo fairies & sparrowmen! Wow it has been an incredible Talent Month! We've had parties left & right, art entry creations, famous fairy sightings, Abi inconsistently capitalizing/not-capitalizing the words "talent month" in threads, is it all really almost over!? Unfortunately we are indeed down to our last event of Talent Month 2018, but we saved the best for last because we are finishing with a Talent Ball! I've heard rumors that the Crown-Repairing talents are hard at work shining up a certain piece that a special someone is planning to wear to the Ball... I also thought I saw some Scout talents working with a PPR member to make a list of objects around the hollow. Do you think it could have something to do with the Ball??? The Talent Ball, in essence, is a celebration of all the talents in Pixie Hollow. While we focused on the 1.0 talents for the individual parties, and will somewhat highlight the additional 2.0 talents for the Ball, the talents we won't be able to focus on as specifically are no less deserving of celebration. To help demonstrate that your fellow fairies truly do appreciate you and your talent - no matter how "rare" - let me be a little more specific as to who is welcome at the Ball:

10.jpg

If your talent isn't listed here, your abilities are truly unique and we treasure your skills even more because of it. Thank you to all the fairies & sparrowmen in Pixie Hollow for sharing your gifts, whatever they may be, with your fellow fairies & sparrowmen - this Ball is for you, to say thank you.

[The Ball will be held in 1.0, here's a linkto the game if you don't know how to find it]

9.jpg

Specific location in Pixie Town v

4.jpg

Activity information for the Ball:

1. The winners of the Talent Month Art Fest 2018 will be announced toward the end of the Ball. The deadline for submissions is tonight (the 29th) @11:59PM EDT so don't forget to enter your art!

2. One of the evening activities is a Talent Show! If you've been to a FCF before, you'll recall sometimes the contestants will line up and explain their outfit inspirations. You will have the chance to do this if you want to with your talent-inspired Ball enemble, or you can portray something else about your individual talent! This could be a short story, a skill, a short skit, something comedic, etc. (By short I mean presentations should strive to stay under a minute to make sure as many people get a chance to highlight their talent as possible). Feel free to collaborate with friends or make something up on the spot at the Ball! The Talent Show will be in the Fairy Coliseum.

3. There are a total of 110 talents named in this thread. We will be playing a game involving all the talents (don't be intimidated, I promise it isn't overwhelming & doesn't require memorization) But in case you want a more "official" way to find a full list of the talents during the game:
8.jpg

Q: Why are we meeting in Pixie town to celebrate talents? A: We'll actually be moving around a couple times during the night. While the Pixie Dust Tree would be a wonderful place to hold a Talent Ball - it doesn't work with everyone's computers. At the end of the day the Ball's primary meadow needed to be accesible, easy to maneuver in, and relatively glitch-unfriendly ;D You'll see the reason for picking this particular spot at the Ball : )

Q: Wait, how do I get to Pixie town? A: Click on Forested pathlet, the sign above The ballrom in Havendish,

1.jpg

then fly to the right and click the bottom signpost option,

2.jpg

Location of the signpost in Forested pathlet:

3.jpg

Later in the evening we'll be switching locations to the Fairy Coliseum; to get there either fly to it directly from the map,

5.jpg

Or click the sign in Havendish:

6.jpg

At some point we will visit the Pixie Dust Tree (bottom signpost option in Havendish) to take some pictures. I'm hoping to get a group pic of everyone in arrival day outfits saying their individual talents so, if possible, leave an empty space in each category of your leaf journal so you can change into your arrival day outfit - it's okay if you have too many items saved and don't want to do this : )

7.jpg

If you have any questions about the Talent Ball or Talent Month that are not answered in this thread, or the announcement thread, be sure to leave them in a reply below and a member of the PPR will get back to you with an answer ASAP : )

Talent Month links:
OG announcement threadwith full Talent Month details
Talent Month Art Fest detail thread
All threads related to Talent Month will be added to this collection, if you subscribe you should be notified whenever a thread is added if you want to make sure you don't miss any Talent Month info : )
Pixie Hollow Event
calendar

Q: What's the Poll for??? A: I thought it would be a fun way to wrap up Talent Month to see a sampling of how many other fairies/sparrowmen share your talent. Vote to support yours! This can be your in-game 1.0 or 2.0 talent or, if you consider your talent to be something else, you can select other : ) (Only 1 vote per fairy/sparrowmen, alternate account voting is allowed for this poll, poll ends 72 hours after thread is posted)

Single Choices Polls, Total 35 Users voted

Poll is finished

8.57% (3)
5.71% (2)
5.71% (2)
8.57% (3)
11.43% (4)
0.00% (0)
11.43% (4)
0.00% (0)
2.86% (1)
0.00% (0)
2.86% (1)
5.71% (2)
8.57% (3)
2.86% (1)
2.86% (1)
8.57% (3)
2.86% (1)
2.86% (1)
0.00% (0)
8.57% (3)
Your User group have no permission to vote
My relations14

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Minister

Hey, its May. ❤

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contribution

<
Post time 2018-8-29 10:17:56 | All posts
Edited by Villiana at 2018-8-29 09:19 AM

O M G G G G HYPPEEEEE. *sQuEaLs!!* HYPE HYPE HYPE, I thought it was today that's how excited I am. :\
Villiana on the forums, Nilla in 1.0 ~ Nissa in 2.0.

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

⛈ Prinna ⛈

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-8-29 10:55:04 | All posts
YESSS!! I cannot wait for the Talent Ball!
I've been waiting since the beginning of this month!!!

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

What Keeps Me Going?

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-8-29 11:58:34 | All posts
SO excited! Let's all come together for this special opportunity! Talents, unite!

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

~ Yahdremro ~

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-29 12:31:57 | All posts
YEEEES! I'm so excited!
I need to come up with an outfit for my message talent! I can't wait to see everyone there!

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

I've been falling...FOR 30 MIN

Credits
<
Post time 2018-8-29 12:49:17 | All posts
Wow, hyped to see the winners lol. Also, I might not be able to attend due to it being at 2am for me, but I'll be sure to be on before that so ya'll can take a pic of me/with me and share on your recap thread!

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Typewriter Fairy

Credits
Post time 2018-8-29 13:01:43 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-8-29 14:29:17 | All posts
Yay! I've been so busy on the mainland that I had to miss the animal, frost, and tinker talent parties. But hopefully I can come to this one, which will no doubt be the biggest. Can't wait!!
~ Flora ~

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-8-29 18:58:53 | All posts
my chances of making it are 50/50. we are gonna be driving to dallas all day and arriving much later. The only way ill be able to come is if my hotspot will work for me ( crossing fingers)
I am one of ariana grande's arianators

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-8-31 18:00:44 | All posts
Edited by Rosesandstars8 at 2018-8-31 05:26 PM

Can i dress as both of my talents? My fairy is a frost fairy and a fast flying fairy, Or sometimes i might change her fast flying talent

Comments

Oc! Come dressed to support whichever talent/s you identify with :)  Post time 2018-8-31 18:39

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 12:21 , Processed in 0.253687 second(s), 182 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc